Thanks to new laws and relaxed restrictions on the sale of CBD products in Florida, thousands of people are discovering and incorporating CBD products into their daily lives from sleep aids to cooking with CBD oil.
For cooking purposes, CBD isolate is a popular form of cannabidiol. CBD isolate is a tasteless, odorless, fine white crystalline powdered form of cannabidiol that is 99% pure, with all plant matter removed through extraction and filtration processes that make the resulting powder one of the most potent forms of CBD, and the cooking product of choice for many. Our CBD specialists want to give you an overview of the process and benefits of cooking with CBD oil.
How Does CBD Oil Make You Feel?
CBD is shown to have a relaxing effect by repressing the arousal of your nervous system, and can therefore help relieve anxiety. You may not notice any immediate change when taking CBD oil since CBD oil is not like taking a psychoactive drug. Its effects are more subtle and long-lasting, though you will no doubt feel the relief within an hour or two of consumption. You may feel more benefits from incorporating CBD oil into your routine over the course of a week than trying it once as an experiment and judging CBD by the results of a single use.
Tips for Cooking with CBD Oil
CBD oils and concentrates available from Mindful Medicinal can be added directly to your food at any stage of the cooking process. You can add CBD oil to any of your favorite recipes without changing them. You can add a few drops of CBD oil to your salad dressings, smoothies, coconut oil, or baking and in many other ways. I like to add a few drops to my lattes, smoothies and chia puddings!
Some Additional Tips for Cooking with CBD Oil
- Use high-quality CBD oil: quality matters, and there is no substitute for high-quality CBD oil. Look for a reputable brand like Mindful Medicinal where you know you’re getting top notch product designed for health and wellness.
- Start small: Don’t overdo it. Start with just a small amount of CBD oil when you’re first starting out using it in your cooking.
- CBD works best in recipes with some sort of fat in them. (oil, butter…etc.)
- Store your CBD in a cool dry place to keep it fresh.
- Do not heat your CBD oil on direct heat. Heating the oil too high will have a decrease in the oil’s overall effectiveness.
Ready to get cooking with CBD oil?
At Mindful Medicinal, our high-quality CBD products are all made from hemp grown in the USA, and are safe, legal and non-psychoactive. If you’re looking for good quality hemp-derived CBD products, shop with us today.
We look forward to serving you!